วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Billie Joe Armstrong ruined I heart radio festival




Welcome to my blog this time I will talk about Billie Joe Armstrong ruined I heart radio festivalI heart radio festival in Las Vegas it's all started with I Heart radio producer cut their time from 45 minutes to 25 minutes for David Usher, after the play one of their hit song from 90'  Basket case and he saw a sign that he got only one minutes left, the funny part has begins let’s see the video.



I think producer should respect the band more they cancel their program to join the festival, in my opinion its not the wrong way to act like that but it's not the right way either."I'm not fucking Justin Bieber, you motherfuckers," he says in the video above. "You've gotta be fucking joking. This is a fucking joke. I got one minute one minute left. Oh, now I got nothing left." Armstrong ends his tirade by smashing his guitar and promising to the audience that the band will be back.




Watch out badass over here





- BJ you're  real badass



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น