วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Aerosmith





Welcome to my blog and today we will take a look of one of my favorite rock band Aerosmith I bet you must heard their song at least one times like I don’t want to miss a thing. They started performed at 1970’ they reached top ten of billboard for the first tome with single Dream on



(Stephen Tyler)


I can say their songs are good but their personal life is not, that because of drug addict of band member Stephen Tyler (Singer) that knock down on stages for multiple times, it’s like they says “it’s like drug party behind stage of Aerosmith” it’s look like they live in drug sex and rock’n roll life style are they sing about.  In 1984’ they started on tour but drug issued still trouble their performance. The first of their Grammy award winner is album Get a grip this is the No.1 CD that increase popularity of Aerosmith that contain hit songs like Crazy and Cryin’. 



All I can say is I love you guy Aerosmith.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น