วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

U2 real rock legend




Welcome to my blog and today we will take a look of the best rock band of all times U2. This Irish rock band has 22 Grammy awards and singer that become iconic of rock’n roll “Bono” this iconic band formed in Dublin, Ireland 1976 they were able to record their first demo tape after winning Irish talent show, in 1980 they signed to Irish record and started with first album Boy. In 1983 War album this was a politically charged record, also U2 commercial successes that hit with a song Sunday bloody Sunday which became one of their signature songs and they joined the Live 8 charity event in London. In 1987 they release album Joshua tree this is the first time they won Grammy award  and it’s also became one of the bestselling album in history with hits song like Where street have no name, I still haven’t found what I looking for and one of my favorite song With or without you.



Bono (Singer)


The edge (Guitarist)


My iPod U2 Limited edition with signature


Joshua tree album cover


All you can leave behind album cover

My favorite album of all time in 2000’ is All you can leave behind I remembered the first time that I listened this album that really made me happy and I still listen this album until today, this is the No.1 album that won multiple Grammy award with successful single like Elevation, Wild honey, Beautiful day, You can’t leave it behind, and one of political song Walk on



-OMG I love them.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น